South Charleston, WV -(AmmoLand.com)- it is very easy to report searching or fishing law violations in western Virginia, and people reports tend to be useful in protecting the state’s wildlife.
“Anyone who witnesses or perhaps is aware of searching and fishing law violations can phone the closest DNR region workplace, 911 or provide information on the DNR site, ” said Col Jerry Jenkins, chief associated with the DNR Law Enforcement Section. “We do this assuring a quicker reaction to the violations reported because of the general public.”
For non-emergency phone calls or concerns, or even to report questionable searching or fishing activity, phone calls must be made directly to the closest of six DNR district offices during working hours. Violations in addition is reported on DNR site at .
For problems or to report game law violations happening, telephone calls is going to local 911 centers.
When phoning, kindly give you the following information, if understood, to a West Virginia Natural sources Police Officer:
- the nature associated with breach;
- the place associated with the infraction;
- title and/or description regarding the violator;
- an information of every vehicle and license quantity or ship involved in the infraction;
- some other important information that will assist in apprehending the violator.
Reminder: Hunters should manage to get thier permanent DNR ID quantity ahead of the searching months at, a DNR workplace or at any license broker, so they really are ready to register their particular collect aided by the brand-new electronic online game examining system.
WVDNR Police District Workplaces:
- District 1 – Farmington 304-825-6787 (Barbour, Brooke, Hancock, Harrison, Marshall, Marion, Monongalia, Ohio, Preston, Taylor, Tucker and Wetzel counties)
- District 2 – Romney 304-822-3551 (Berkeley, Grant, Hampshire, Hardy, Jefferson, Mineral, Morgan and Pendleton counties)
- District 3 – Elkins 304-637-0245 (Braxton, Clay, Lewis, Nicholas, Pocahontas, Randolph, Upshur and Webster counties)
- District 4 – Beckley 304-256-6945 (Fayette, Greenbrier, McDowell, Mercer, Monroe, Raleigh, Summers and Wyoming counties)
- District 5 – Nitro 304-759-0703 (Boone, Cabell, Kanawha, Lincoln, Logan, Mason, Mingo, Putnam and Wayne counties)
- District 6 – Parkersburg 304-420-4550 (Calhoun, Doddridge, Gilmer, Jackson, Pleasants, Tyler, Ritchie, Roane, Wirt and Wood counties)
Related social media hashtag: #wvhunt
Concerning the Western Virginia Division of Natural Sources:
It will be the statutory objective associated with West Virginia Division of All-natural sources (WVDNR) to supply and administer a long-range comprehensive system for exploration, conservation, development, protection, enjoyment and use for the normal sources of hawaii of West Virginia.