Established in 1948, The Destin Fishing Rodeo could be the ultimate fishing tournament for saltwater anglers of most ages.
- Start Everyday - October 1st through October 31st.
- The Rodeo is able to angler's fishing aboard an authorized ship in Rodeo.
- Weigh-ins on a daily basis in the docks at A.J.'s Seafood & Oyster Bar
from 10 am until 7 pm.
- Available to Private and Charter Boats.
- Fishing on pier bridge jetty is free for fishermen 14 years and younger.
A $25 fee is needed for anglers 15 and more than.
- Over 30, 000 anglers compete for the thirty days of October.
- Over $100, 000 awarded in money and awards.
- Daily, once a week and total prizes.
- Junior, Teenage, Women and Senior Divisions.
- Nearly all gamefish is acknowledged with awards during Rodeo. Whether you're trolling inshore for King Mackerel, overseas for Marlin and Sailfish, or fishing the deep bottoms for Red Snapper and Grouper, you will end up inside operating for awards.
Destin Fishing Rodeo 2011 Southern Charm
Destin Fishing Rodeo 2010 Southern Charm
Shark Saturday Largest Shark of event Destin Fishing Rodeo