Nomad Inshore Casting Rod
Building regarding the success of Okuma Nomad travel rods, Nomad Inshore Travel rods deliver a concise choice of all-around destination rods with globally utility (and a better knowledge than fishing a beat up lodge rod). Three-piece design constructed with European spigot ferrule connections provides 1-piece rod overall performance yet travels quickly inside a padded and waterproof case. Each rod includes two tip areas, one less heavy and one heavier, to increase flexibility while maintaining luggage to the very least. Premium elements were opted for for rock-solid dependability using realization that house might be continents away. As vacationing with pole tubes continues to grow in difficulty and cost, Nomad Inshore Travel rods are a good answer and inexpensive insurance for an excellent trip.
Nomad Inshore Rods Features-
- OC9 Technology: Durable graphite rod blank with carbon outer wrap3-section pole blank for easy break up while traveling
- All models are 7'0' with inshore actions2-tip actions included per pole (Example ML/M or M/MH)
- European spigot ferrule connection: Offers feel of a 1-pcs pole
- Waterproof travel case with shoulder-strap
- Split-butt rear hold design
- ALPS guides with Zirconium inserts
- ALPS 2-tone anodized aluminum reel seat
- ALPS machined aluminum trigger real seat on casting models
- Non slip grip above each ferrule connection for easy system
- Durable cork fore and rear grips
- Nomad Inshore Travel rods tend to be backed by a limited life time warranty
*The Okuma Nomad Travel series of rods uses a European Spigot Ferrule link for joining the pieces of the rod. This type of link offers a feel more much like a 1-piece pole, as the ferrule joints go more into the blank. Moreover it provides improved strength and durability. It’s crucial that you note that the blank that is being inserted more often than not will likely not go completely within the joining piece.